During the Preview Peroid, May 15 - 25
All Users Can:
- Login at unionandxenith.com/preview using the enclosed Company ID and password. You can use your existing username.
- Begin to familiarize yourself with Business eBanking by navigating through the system.
- Verify ACH and Wire templates converted correctly, as well as their funding accounts.
- Set up the token PIN. (Token and setup instructions are being mailed to customers requiring them).
- Set up your Business eBanking by personalizing your password and changing your address, email or phone if needed. You can also set up alerts at this time.
Account Admins Can:
- Manage users and their services entitlements, account entitlements, and limits. (Exceptions: Positive Pay, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Banking, and CCX/DLM).
- Review/update users’ phone numbers.
- Entitle users to manage converted ACH templates. (This is needed only if the user was not previously assigned as the template owner through Xenith’s Business Online Banking.)
- Entitle users to be approvers, to set up new ACH and wire templates, and to transmit services.
- Set dollar limits per approver and the number of approvals per transaction.
- Modify the default decision for positive pay exception items by contacting the bank. Currently the default decision is “Pay.”
- If using Remote Deposit, we will reach out to you with the necessary password credentials to enable updates to your software driver.
During this period, you will not be able to see CD or Loan information. Additionally, if you use QuickBooks and/or Quicken, please follow the pre-conversion instructions.
Starting May 29
You will be able to access the new Business eBanking site. We recommend doing the following:
- Log in to Xenith's Business eBanking at XenithBank.com.
- Re-enroll in eStatements.
- Set up eBills and manage (add, edit, or delete) bill payment payees.
- Schedule ACH payments, wire transfers, and transfers (internal and external).
- Update the outgoing wire instructions with the new routing and transit number (051403164).
- Entitle users for Positive Pay, eStatement, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and CCX/DLM.
- Download the Xenith Mobile App.
- Reconnect to QuickBooks and/or Quicken.
Important Notes About ACH File Upload
If you are uploading an ACH file within Business eBanking then you need to do the following amendments to the NACHA file Header Record:
- Amend the Immediate Destination information that is found on Line 1, field number 3, field position 04-13. The field must begin with a blank followed by Xenith's nine-digit ABA (051403164)
- Amend the Immediate Origin information that is found on Line 1, field number 4, field position 14-23. The field must begin with a blank followed by the nine-digit value 222222223.
(Sample NACHA file Header Record)
101 051403164 2222222231607281432A094101FIS HORIZON FIS BUS EBANKING